Terms and conditions of using BeeIO S.A. websites.
BeeIO S.A. Web Services are the exclusive property of BeeIO S.A. with its registered office in Mysłowice, 54 Ziętka Street, 41-400 Mysłowice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the city of Katowice, Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the number 0001018472, with a share capital of 100,000 PLN, paid in full (hereinafter “BeeIO S.A.”). The on-line services of BeeIO S.A. (hereinafter the ” Services “) are directed to all visitors to the Services, including BeeIO S.A.’s Customers, hereinafter collectively referred to as “Users”.
This material, prepared by BeeIO S.A., is for informational purposes only and does not contain or constitute an offer (within the meaning of the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended) of a commercial nature, including an offer to sell or buy financial instruments or an invitation to make an offer to subscribe for or purchase financial instruments or to use investment services in any jurisdiction, nor does it constitute investment advice or investment counseling, nor is it an indication that any investment or strategy is appropriate in an investor’s individual situation.
In addition, this material is not directed at or intended for persons residing in the United States of America (U.S.) or persons residing in other countries, temporarily residing in the U.S., or any partnerships or corporations and entities incorporated and existing under the laws of the U.S. or any of the states, territories or possessions subject to U.S. tax laws. This material may not be distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States of America, Australia, Canada or Japan, or any other jurisdiction in which such material would be in violation of the law.
Protection of copyrights and intellectual property rights
All trademarks and contents of the Services are protected by copyright, arising from the Act of February 04, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended) and other regulations on intellectual property rights. The User has the right to download and print whole pages or parts of materials posted within the Services, provided that the copyright of BeeIO S.A. is not infringed. Making copies, reproductions, placing data contained in the Services (also after their processing) in public places, both in the form of printouts and in electronic form – in on-line services and mailing lists, without the consent of BeeIO S.A., is prohibited.
The User may use information contained in the Services only for his/her own internal information needs, without the right to disseminate it in any form, as well as without the right to make it available to third parties without BeeIO S.A.’s consent.
Persons interested in publishing data contained in the Services on the websites they run are requested to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about cookies and Web/Local Storage and similar technologies
BeeIO S.A. Web Services use the mechanism of cookies (cookie files). Cookies are small text files that a given Service saves on the User’s computer by the web browser used to work with the Services. The Services also use another technology of this type, in the form of Web/Local Storage information storage and reading. Web/Local Storage is a separate part of the browser’s memory used to store data saved by the Services. It can only be accessed by a Service running on the same site from which the data was saved, but unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser to the Service’s server. Web/Local Storage technology allows to store similar information to cookies, especially in new environments or in environments where cookie technology does not or cannot work properly.
Cookies as well as Web/Local Storage technology do not contain or collect any personal data of Users of the Services, which would enable BeeIO S.A. to identify Users. Cookies as well as information stored in Web/Local Storage and access to them by BeeIO S.A. Services do not in any way introduce configuration changes in the User’s device or software, nor do they destroy or damage the User’s system or intentionally adversely affect its performance or functionality. In addition, they do not affect files stored in the memory of the User’s computer. Identification is automatic, impersonal, nameless, and is data relating only to the manner and form of use of the Services.
Cookies and Web/Local Storage information are stored on Users’ computers during connections for the purpose of:
- Collecting information that is necessary to realize access to transaction systems
- Session cookies, which remain stored on the User’s computer until the User logs off from/leaves the Services or shuts down the browser used by the User
- Session Storage, where data is stored until the browser window (or tab) with the displayed page is closed
- Adaptation of services and presented content to individual needs and preferences of the User, as well as collection of information about the way the User uses the web pages, which helps BeeIO S.A. understand how Users use the Services. Thanks to this, we are able to improve and enhance the Services so that using them is even easier and more convenient:
- Permanent Cookies, which remain on the User’s computer for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted from the computer by the User;
- Local Storage, where data is stored by the browser and is not deleted when the browser is closed, nor does it have a specific expiration time. Deletion of Local Storage data can be accomplished by the Service or by the User himself, through tools built into the browser, provided that the browser provides such mechanisms.
The standard settings of web browsers allow the acceptance and storage of cookies on the User’s computer as well as the storage of information in Web/Local Storage. The User of the Services may block and delete cookies and Web/Local Storage information from his/her computer by properly configuring the settings of the browser used or by using appropriate browser add-ons.
Failure to block cookies and Web/Local Storage information in the User’s browser will be considered by BeeIO S.A. as the User’s consent to BeeIO S.A. storing in its telecommunications terminal equipment information within the framework of cookie and Web/Local Storage technologies and accessing this information, in accordance with Article 173(2) of the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended).
The User should be aware that complete blocking of the ability to save cookies or Web/Local Storage technologies may disrupt or completely block the ability to use the services and information provided through the Services.
Information about Google Analytics and DoubleClick
Exclusion of liability
The Services operated by BeeIO S.A. are exclusively informational. BeeIO S.A. makes every effort to ensure that the materials posted on the Services are complete and in accordance with the factual and legal status. BeeIO S.A. is not responsible for delays, errors, deficiencies and interruptions in data transmission, which may occur during use of the Services if they are the result of circumstances for which BeeIO S.A. is not responsible or the result of causes lying on the side of third parties, for whose activities BeeIO S.A. is not responsible.
BeeIO S.A. also does not bear any responsibility for the consequences of using data published in the Services in making decisions of a commercial or economic nature. If you intend to make commercial decisions on the basis of documents and information placed in the Services, or if there is any doubt as to their validity, we recommend that you contact BeeIO S.A. by phone or e-mail.
- has the right to partially or completely block access to the Services without prior notification, in case of detection of an emergency situation, in particular: unauthorized access, an attempt to break through existing security measures or an attempt to block the Services
- has the right to revoke, on an immediate basis, the previously granted access to a part of the Services for Users who are BeeIO S.A. Customers in the case of loss of rights, which were the condition for its granting, including the failure of a User who is a BeeIO S.A. Customer to comply with the rules of using the Services.
Redirection to websites of other entities
The Pages of the Services may contain banners and links redirecting to the websites of other entities. BeeIO S.A. does not provide any guarantee, nor does it bear any responsibility for information, products or services described on the sites visited as a result of using these links or banners. The risk of using these websites lies solely with the User.