§1 RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The administrator of personal data is BeeIO Joint Stock Company, 54 Ziętka Street, 41-400 Mysłowice, KRS: 0001018472, NIP: 2220924836, Regon: 524464395, Email: email@example.com
- The Personal Data Administrator shall ensure that data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act applicable to the country in which the data is collected.
- In carrying out the processing of personal data, the Personal Data Administrator is obliged to rely on a specific legal basis for the processing of personal data. This basis is:
- Customer’s consent given in the process of filling out the Order Forms; Return or Exchange Forms
- the need to perform the Agreement with the Customer;
- Customer’s consent given by signing up for the Newsletter
- the necessity to fulfill the legally justified purposes carried out by the data controller or data recipients;
- Personal data is processed for:
- for the purpose of concluding and performing Distance Contracts;
- execution of the Order; Return or Exchange
- for the fulfillment of other legitimate purposes of the data controller or data recipients;
- for the purposes to which the Customer has consented.
- The Customer always has the right to access his/her personal data and to correct and delete it. Personal data can be corrected or deleted within the functionality of the Customer’s Account as well as by sending a statement of intent to the email address of the Personal Data Administrator.
- Korzystając z Serwisu Internetowego Klient powierza dane osobowe dobrowolnie. Brak zgody na ich przetwarzanie uniemożliwia BeeIO S.A. realizację zamówień, dyspozycji wymiany lub zwrotu oraz wykonania Umowy.
- The Customer always has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. In order to do so, a statement of intent should be sent to the email address of the Personal Data Administrator.
- BeeIO S.A declares that in the case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, it will not be able to carry out the Order, other instructions and performance of the Contract.
§2 DATA PROCESSING SCOPE
- When using the Website, some data is automatically stored on the Website’s servers for system administration purposes or for statistical or backup purposes. The above data include:
- the name of your Internet access provider;
- IP address;
- version of your browser software;
- your computer’s operating system;
- system logs;
- The Personal Data Administrator processes your personal data such as:
- name or company name;
- e-mail address;
- contact telephone number;
- bank account number;
- address of the crypto wallet;